Registration for this Conference will start on 27 May 2016. All presenters are advised to register by 20 June 2016. An early bird registration fee is available for those who register and pay on/by 20 July 2016.
|Early bird27/May/2016 -
|Sponsor free invitation1,4)
|One day participant7)
- This fee includes lunches, attendance at the welcome reception, banquet, and networking drinks, as well as access to the conference scientific program.
- OECD fees are applied to participants if their affiliations or contact addresses are in OECD countries.
- This fee includes attendance to the welcome reception, banquet, and networking drinks. Accompanying persons do not have any access to the conference scientific program.
- This option is for special invited participants of the Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsors.
- This option is for special invited participants of the Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsors with discount registration fee.
- This option is for participants of the FSLCI (Forum for Sustainablity through Life Cycle Innovation) member. Join the FSLCI! (https://fslci.org/)
- This option is for participants joining only one day of the conference. No presenter is able to select this option. The fee includes lunch and access to the scientific program for the selected day (NOT include the welcome reception, banquet, and networking drinks). This option will be available from 20 June, 2016.
Cancellation and changes policy
The EcoBalance 2016 secretariat must be informed of all cancellation and changes via an e-mail that includes the cancellation form* as an e-mail attachment.
- If proper notification is received on or before 20 July 2016, 70% of the total registration fee will be refunded.
- If proper notification regarding cancellations and changes is received on or before 20 August 2016, 50% of the total registration fee will be refunded.
- No refund will be made for cancellations made after 21 August 2016.
- No refund will be made for non-attendance at the welcome reception, banquet, and networking drinks.
All refunds will be made after the conference. If a refund is made through a bank transfer, the transaction fee will be subtracted from the total amount of the refund.
Bank transfer information
|Name of the bank
||The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
|Name of the account
||The Institute of LCA Japan-EcoBalance
||A/C No. 041-3077340
|Address of the bank
||1-3-1 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0001, JAPAN
|Telephone number of the bank
- Please specify your ID number when you transfer.